Possible Side Effects
Learn more about the potential side effects of PRIALT, and be sure to talk with your doctor if you experience any while taking your medication.
- PRIALT may cause serious side effects, including8:
- Psychiatric (mental) symptoms and problems thinking (confusion, memory problems, speech difficulties)
- Meningitis (inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord) or other infections can happen if the infusion device becomes contaminated
- Unconsciousness or reduced mental alertness
- Rare but serious muscle side effects
- The most common side effects of PRIALT include dizziness, nausea, confusion, and uncontrolled eye movements. These are not all the possible side effects of PRIALT. Talk to your doctor about any side effects you may be experiencing.8
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.